Sunday, 20 September 2015

Hisham...

Hello ,

Greetings to you.I am Hisham Jameh from Syria, son of Late army General Jameh Jameh who was killed in the ongoing war in my country. I and my two younger sisters are now refugee in Hungary.
click link for more details ( http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.553093 )
I am seeking your partnership/assistance in investing in your country the fund valued at $9.5 Million , which belongs to my late father/family. I am contacting you now that we have managed to escape the war in my country Syria.
If you are interested and capable of receiving and investing the fund, you will be compensated after the claim of the fund with $1.5 Million only while the balance of US$8 Million will be for investment in your country with your advise and control. If you can handle this confidently kindly send your Direct Telephone Number, Full Home or Office Address, for further information on the project.
Note that we must draw an M.O.U. both parties will sign. You will also assist in relocating us to your country.

Thanks.

Hisham Jameh

No comments:

Post a Comment